Five years in the making, Affinity Photo redefines the boundaries for professional photo editing software. With a meticulous focus on workflow, it offers sophisticated tools for enhancing, editing and retouching your images in an incredibly intuitive interface, with all the power and performance you need.
- Fixed Export file type icons using low-resolution images
- Added missing Voronoi filter
- Fixed Construction Snapping buttons not showing correctly
- Added missing Isometric panel
- Improved HSL Add and Subtract modes
- and much more…
- Precise selections: Achieve a level of accuracy you never thought possible with advanced selection refinement algorithms. Whether cutting out objects, creating masks or selectively applying adjustments, you can make extremely precise selections – even down to individual strands of hair – with ease.
- PSD Import/export: Import and edit Photoshop files directly in Affinity Photo, keeping adjustments, effects and layers intact. Support for large PSB files, Photoshop plugins, and ABR brush files is also included.
- Batch processing: Easily format whole folders of files without disrupting your workflow. Batch jobs run in the background so you can even process hundreds of files while you continue to work.
- Natural brushwork: Paint and sketch using a huge library of over 120 professionally designed brushes including effects, bristles, dry media, inks, markers, and paint. Affinity Photo is compatible with all major graphics tablets and supports pressure sensitivity and brush stabilization for super smooth, natural-looking brushwork.
- Faultless Photo Stitching: Get perfect panoramas every time with an advanced stitching algorithm, automatic image alignment, and full perspective corrections.
- Focus Merge: Expertly merge multiple images taken at different focal distances for greater depth of field. Affinity Photo takes care of the alignment and completes a detailed analysis to determine the best areas of each image to use.
- Recordable Macros: Macros enable you to record an unlimited number of actions that you can save and replay whenever you like. You can even play macros as part of a batch process, making previously laborious tasks possible in a few clicks.