Protect company data with multi-layered protection built on 25 years of AV industry innovation. Complete protection for company endpoints combining proven antivirus technology with a built-in firewall, web control, device control and remote administration.
- Improved: Licensing upgrades to allow subscriptions
- Improved: Visual/navigation improvements in advanced configuration (Cloud-based protection, LiveGrid)
- Added: System-wide process exclusions
- Added: System-wide object exclusions based on hash checksum
- Improved: Optional fast track for updates with smaller modules/definitions (picoUpdates)
- Changed: Default-enabled SSL scanning of web-traffic
- RIP & Replace – Seamless Deployment: Enjoy seamless deployment: superfluous security software is detected and uninstalled during installation, so minimal time and IT resources are spent on roll-out.
- Extremely User-Friendly Remote Administration: ESET Endpoint Security comes fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator. delivering a perfect “look & see” overview of the network security status.
- Customizable User Interface Visibility: ESET solutions can be made completely invisible to end users, with even the option of no tray icon. Users won’t be distracted by any pop-ups or warnings.
- Antivirus and Antispyware Protection: Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware with optional cloud-powered scanning for even better performance and detection.
- Advanced Memory Scanner: Monitors the behavior of malicious processes and scans them once they decloak, allowing for effective infection prevention, even from heavily obfuscated malware.
- Exploit Blocker – Fighting Targeted Attacks: New detection technology that strengthens protection against targeted attacks and previously unknown exploits – i.e. zero-day attacks.
- Optimized for the Virtual Environment: ESET Shared Local Cache stores the metadata of scanned files so replica files on one machine are not scanned again on other virtual machines.
- Anti-Phishing – Avoid Being Hooked: Protects end users from attempts by fake websites to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking and credit card details.
- Vulnerability Shield: Protects against vulnerabilities for which a patch has not yet been released or deployed. Improves detection of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs).