MiniTool Partition Wizard is one of the best partition managers. Not only does it covers all the functions of the Free Edition, but it also embeds some advanced partitioning technologies like merge Partition, converts NTFS to FAT32, changes cluster size, and convert dynamic disk to basic to help professional users.
- Add the German language.
- Correct Partition Info (Total Physical Sector) in Properties.
- Bugfix for software crashes in some cases.
- Support Windows Server 2019.
- Extend System Partition: Extend system partition to solve low disk space issue by its “Move/Resize Partition” & “Extend Partition” features.
- Copy Disk Partition: Copy disk partition for hard drive upgrade or for data backup in case your computer may run into a problem.
- Recover Lost Partition: Recover lost partitions due to the wrong deletion, wrong diskpart clean, virus infection, system upgrade and more.
- Migrate OS to SSD: Migrate OS to SSD/HD to get better computer performance or to back up OS for system restoration.
- Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic: Convert dynamic disk to basic disk to support full Windows OS, and to install Windows on other partitions.
- Basic Management: Enable to manage disk partitions such as create, delete, format, split, wipe, align partition and more.
- Convert Disk Partition Table: Convert non-system disk from MBR to GPT and vice versa without data loss to support large drive or full OS.
- Convert File System: Convert NTFS to FAT or convert FAT to NTFS without formatting to support early Windows OS or to store large files.
- Bootable Media Builder: Enable to create bootable CD/DVD, bootable USB flash drive, or build a .iso image of a bootable dis.