Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is a complete solution to recover lost data from your hard disks and removable drives. It is a complete solution for all your data loss problems. The powerful scan engine of the software does a thorough scan of the selected storage device, shows a preview of files found during the scanning process and finally saves them to a specified destination. Separate options to recover documents, folders, mails or multimedia files from the storage media is also available.
- Secure data recovery from RAID 0, RAID 5, and RAID 6 arrays
- ‘Remote Recovery’ to recover data from Remote PCs.
- Recovers lost or missing RAID logical volumes
- RAID 0, 5, & 6 Data Recovery: Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is now studded with features like advanced ‘RAID Recovery’ options, which recovers data from logically corrupt or inaccessible RAID 0, 5 and 6 servers. This RAID data recovery software works without the controller card and is powerful enough to recover data, even if the rebuild operation has failed.
- Remote Data Recovery: The software allows recovering data from any computer accessible over a network using ‘Remote Recovery Agent’. You need to install the software on your source machine and Remote Agent on the target machine, and then establish a secure connection between the two machines by providing the IP address and the port number of the target and the source.
- Recovery from Virtual RAID Construction: It is because of incorrect RAID parameters or other similar reasons if the software fails to create any probable RAID construction; it provides an innovative option to create a virtual RAID construction.
- Recovery from Media with Bad Sectors: With Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery- Tech, you can create an image of your hard drive with bad sectors and perform recovery operations from the image itself. Data recovery from an image file of the media not only runs faster but also is a safe means, in case the original media crashes at any moment.
- Recovers Software and Hardware RAID: The software recovers data from complex RAID architectures, including RAID 0, RAID 5, and RAID 6. The tool supports data recovery from all the above hardware RAID configurations. However, the supported software RAID levels include RAID 0 and RAID 6.